For all of us who crave great and powerful music getting a 15 inch subwoofer is the way to go. A 15 inch subwoofer, guarantees you great sound that you just can’t get from smaller subs. With many brands available in the market choosing the best 15 inch subwoofer for your car is paramount!
When getting a subwoofer this big, it is important to balance both power and precision. You can easily strike this balance by taking the following features into consideration before buying your new 15 inch sub.
These features are efficiency,output and stability. The ideal 15 inch subwoofer should have the ability to enhance low audio frequencies without excessive consumption of resources and without threatening its own stability.
I have gathered some information regarding three of the best 15 inch subwoofer brands in the market today so as to guide you as you shop and acquire your new 15 inch sub!
Best 15 Inch Subwoofer Reviews
Power Acoustik Mofo 15-Inch Subwoofer Review
If you are looking for high power on a low budget, Power Acoustik MOFO 15 inch subwoofer is your best bet. It comes packed with the following power features that are sure to entice you into going out and getting one right away!
- It is power packed with 3000 watts Max or 1700 watts RMS.
- It has a 2.5″ four layered coil coming on aluminium former and an 8GA compression nickel plated wire terminals.
- It has aluminum reinforcement fins that hold an aluminum dust cap.
- It is dual stacked with 340 Oz Strontium Ferrite magnet and 2 Ohm voice coils.
- It also has dual cone spiders and is surrounded with UV coated foam.
- It produces amazing quality sound that’s way better than what you get from other subs in its rank.
- It is quite a bargain considering its great sound quality.
- The brand makes redone kits for repair solutions so you don’t have to worry about breakdown issues.
- Comes with a 90 day warranty.
- The power output given by this subwoofer is high but for some people, it might not be high enough.
- Faulty connections can cause your sub to blow within only a few weeks. However, thanks to the 90 day warranty, you can easily get a replacement.
Rockford Fosgate P3D2-15 Punch P3 DVC 2 Ohm 15-Inch Subwoofer Review
The Rockford Fosgate P3D2-15 is the best performing punch series subwoofer created by Rockford Fosgate. These subs now feature anodized aluminum cones and dust caps and unique spider venting to better cool the motor than the previous versions.
They also feature VAST technology to increase the surface cone area upto 25% and a Flexfit basket for extreme installations. The new hybrid stamp-cast basket makes it strong while minimizing weight and resonance.
The anodized aluminum voice coil formers used in Rockford Fosgate subwoofers provide superior heat dissipation of up to 100 Ohm at full power levels.
Because power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers is in line with the CEA-2031 industry standards, your speaker has the ability to handle power under continuous demand, not instantaneous power handling that can damage voice coils over time.
The Flex Fit frame uses slots instead of single screw sized holes which allows for slight adjustment when mounting the speaker. The Vertical Attach Surround Technique increases a speaker’s effective radiating cone area without complicated installation issues.
The P3D2-15 subs are a sure way of upgrading the quality of your sound system while staying on budget. They are designed for deeper, louder bass! You will love them! Click here to see price on Amazon.com
PYLE PLCHW15 15-Inch 3600 Watt DVC Subwoofer Review
The PYLE PLCHW15 15-Inch 3600 Watt DVC Subwoofer is specially designed bottom to up to provide quality sound in a sturdy and strong form factor. Because it is built around a titanium injected polypropylene cone, the Pyle PLCHW15 car speakers have great performance that is sure to transform your audio experience.
Some of the great features that the pyle PLCHW15 15 inch include:
- Titanium injected polypropylene cone -2.5″ High temperature Dual Kapton voice Coil
- SPL: 84 dB
- Non-Fatiguing Big Rubber Suspension -3699 Watts Peak Power.- Overall Diameter of 15.84″
- Chrome -platted Dome Steel Basket – Impedance : Dual Ohm – mounting Depth : 7.52″
- Magnet sealed within Basket Impedance-70+70oz. Magnet structure give
- An-Allen key Magnet bolts-Fs:21.2, Qms:5.0, Qes:0.90,Qts:0.75, Vas (Cu ft)5.204
The titanium injected polypropylene cone that chromes this 15″ 3600-Watt sub gives a fantastic look and great sound. The 2″ high temperature dual kapton voice coil and 70 oz. Magnet structure give an unmatched booming sound.
The 84dB sensitivity allows you to enjoy all your music, distortion free. These subs are durably built. They are friendly priced, thus you stay within your budget.
If you are looking for that thumping punch in your music without having to spend too much, then PYLE PLCHW15 subs are your match! They will pump out the bass, have your windows flexing and walls shaking. Click here to see price on Amazon.com
Conclusion And Recommendations on the Best 15 Inch Subwoofer
After trying and reviewing the above three 15″ subs, I have no qualms recommending you get the Power Acoustik MOFO 15-Inch Competition Subwoofer as the best 15 inch subwoofer.
With this sub you get to enjoy high power at a low budget. Its an amazing buy and the best you can get for such an unbeatable price! It is sturdy and built to last. It has great efficiency and output and is stable.
Go on and get buy the Power Acoustik MOFO 25- Inch Competition Subwoofer. You will be so pleased that you did!
You may also like: